EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Friday, December 26, 2014

December 2014...

This month had really been a hectic month for me with many ups & downs emotionally and physically...

There had been many long days as well as some late night, providing full day training as well as late night parties... Not that I am not used to the long working hours and late night party, just that it come with some matter of heart that bothers me lots... I had been lucky to have my Shanghai Dealers in Singapore and providing me with many opportunities to just catch up with them and kept my focus elsewhere, but nevertheless, anyone and everyone going through this issue will understand and realise that it still creep back immediately once you are done with the party and get together.

Indeed, I am a victim to this as well... As much as I wanted to move on and forget it this matter, it does constantly come into my mind and haunt me. Again I was lucky to have been able to have true friend like Say Wee and Cyrene who could provide sound advice to help me come into acceptance and move on bravely. One provided company and join me for a few beers while the latter provided me with such true and honest advice that I could move on after having accept the fact.

So now here I am standing strong again, ready to move on into the year 2015 and realigning my focus back to my career and to create wealth as well as find success...

Following photographs to honour my Shanghai Dealers...

First Dim Sum Supper @ Geylang


 Karaoke Session @ Tang Music Box, Clarke Quay

 Impromptu Drinking Session @ Haji Lane


Dinner before the team fly home @ Beach Road

This team of Shanghai Dealers are my first fruits of my training assignment and they will always hold a special place in my heart. Though I always show a cold front and seem to be heartless as well as emotionless, but truly, I cared for everyone single one of YOU and wishes sincerely that all of you can find success in this rewarding career. Gambate...

No comments:

Post a Comment