EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Eventful Saturday 11 Oct 08

Woke up early in the morning and get ready for futsal soccer with RH and some new friends which till now I still dun really know their name haha....

RH gave me morning call and arrange to have breakfast at Rivervale Mall. After getting ready, I walk over to the mall, actually I was already late cause I went back to sleep after he hang up the phone. So I called him to get me a burger so that we can be on our way to Jurong FICO.

Was a long ride to FICO and we arrived earlier than anyone of them. After two teams arrived, we started the game. Wanted to take some pictures with my iPhone but it was too bright. We played from 10am to 12 noon, rotating among three teams. I enjoyed myself sweating out and getting shacked out by the game, haha...

After the game, RH needed to go back to his office to finish some work, so I tagged along with him. While waiting for him in his office, CH SMSed me to go for high tea (lunch for me). So I got RH along for the lunch at Square 2 @ Novena. Zhou's Kitchen was the place serving us with chinese food and dim sum. The food was good and in quanity wise, too much. It's all FC fault, kept ordering non-stop. Anyway enjoyed the food and company of RH, CH, FC, SF and PJ. EL joined him after we had finished our meal. So they went for second phase (drink kopi) while me and RH went home after a tiring day for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment