EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, June 28, 2009

twcsg 6th Anniversary at Bottle Tree Park 28 Jun 09

It's my fifth time attending this Anniversary. I still remember the first time I attended the event, I got the first prize in the lucky draw. ;p Haven't missed one after that, looking back, we had really grow from those days of 20 odds cars to what we have today... Simply too many wishes to count!
This year it's back to Bottle Tree Park, we were there for the same purpose two years back. I took a ride from Terence and reached there about 4pm. Only the organisers were there and I am nominated to take attendance again. Haha... it seem that I just can't go away with this role. I had been doing it for the fourth time. Remember this is my fifth time attending this event? Last year anniversary was cancelled as it was overlooked so only ended up as another gathering.

And so I started my task to take attendance and so call register those that came and issue them their lucky number.
Just before the event start, I went over to the car park and took a few shots, look at the attendance!
We had our dinner and lucky draw, chit chat and ends the day early after drawing the last few prizes... I only won a LED key chain :(

More pictures can be found in my facebook. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment