EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, June 28, 2009

FOREX end-of-week update 22-26 Jun 09

What a week, making loses... Something I found out is that every time I increase my lot size I will make a lost, but when I put it down I gain, I wonder why? It has nothing to do with my trading method but definitely have something to do with my mental state. Apart from that I think I really have to discipline myself to stop trading at work haha... There were a few trades that I missed out the exit and went on to make a lose, big or small.

Not going to top up my account but will continue trading with small lot size and grow back my account. It's going to be slow and will not be able to hit my dream target every week. Whatever the result is, trading is really not about how much you gain but of getting the necessary experience first!

No comments:

Post a Comment