EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, June 6, 2009

FOREX end-of-week summary (1-5 Jun 09)

Negative trading week! Soon after I made a withdrawal, all trades that I take seemed to be aimed and resulted in losses haha... ;p I think I wasn't to well aware of what is happening to the market this week. The 2 currency pairs that I had been trading seem to had changed direction and I was not able to ride with them on time and catch the tide. Living the life as a full-time trader also help to contribute to my losses. Below is an account of my life as a full-time trader.

First day, took a total of 9 trades, dun have good result. Second day, took a total of 15 trades, better than first day but still not too good. Third day, took only 11 trades, no good result too. A total of 35 trades, but these 35 trades were worst than my normal day trading. Probably because these few days price movement weren't as constant, but my feel is that I dun have the cutting to be a full-time trader, or maybe not yet.To summarise my 3 days as a full-time trader, I find that it need more than what I have now to be a full-time trader. And life as a full-time trader is extremely dull and boring. I think I haven't earn money, I would have go commit suicide already haha... Kudos to all full-time traders out there, I salute you!I think part-time trader suit me better, at least can afford to have the mindset of got time watch and trade, no time call it a rest day. The next time I have off day, I won't be living the life as a full-time trader anymore, instead I shall enjoy my off day and continue to trade part-time. I think it's more enjoyable, hence it's more important for me to find a good job that I have a passion for and call it my career. Trading remains to be one of my additional income stream...

No comments:

Post a Comment