EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, May 1, 2011

First Blog Entry of 2011 - Run 350 & Movie Marathon

Wow!!! It's almost 5 months since I last posted an entry here...  Obviously I had been busy or rather lazy, busy working on my resolution set out to be accomplished in 2011, lazy for having worked so hard everyday and just want to take a break when not working.

Anyway finally I took up my running shoe and went for a run on Sunday morning in support of a Green Project by Singapore, Run 350.


Woke up and took a ride with Yingshun, Ronghui and Youxing to the starting point.  Parked at market street and took a walk over to the starting area, marina promenade.

Getting ready for the run...

We had past our flag off time and many were already getting ready for the next category to be flagged off.  We continued on to the starting point and race off...  The run route was good as I get to pass by places I had not been to yet, MBS and the link bridge linking MBS and Marina Square...

Link Bridge

Singapore Flyer & F1 pit stop building

Marina Bay Sands

All in all, I completed the 10km run in 1 hour 15 mins thereabout.  Quite an accomplishment actually, taking into consideration that I haven't been working out for a good few months...  After the run, we took a ride to Joo Chiat for our breakfast before returning home.

Taking a breather

Race Bib & Medal
=====================================================

Been a long time since I watched a movie, and once I started, I just can't have enough of it haha...  The first movie I watched was the World invasion, Battle LA, good action movie.  Last night I went over to The Cathay after work and watched THOR in 3D.  The movie was great and having it in 3D is really fantastic.  After the movie, it was still early and I decided to watch Arthur.  It wasn't as good as expected, yes it was funny but I think the storyline was a bit rushed at the back probably due to time limitation.


More movies coming up... Pirates... Fast & Furious... Kungfu Panda 2... many mores!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment