EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, May 2, 2011

Trading as a profession / asset class

What so great about trading FX as a profession / asset class?  Apart from being able to earn quite a bit, of course it have to do with my passion.  I have a great passion in FX trading ever since I started.  Taking up a course with FX1 Academy and thinking that with what they taught in one full days would make me trade and earn money was naive.  Nevertheless, the exposure and opportunity that was created had gave me great insight and eventually something I build on for my future.  I chance upon the trainee dealer program by Six Capital PTE LTD a year ago and after attending their talk, I see a different light on trading FX professionally.  

How many such chances do we have to learn this skill side by side with someone who was a Chief Dealer with big banks before?  

Many had the wrong idea of trading FX for a profit, such as letting your profit runs cutting your losses fast, using indicators...  Not that all these sayings are wrong, but the fact that traders don't write and writer don't trade does tell me that we cannot believe everything we read from books or net.

Taking small and consistent profit is very much the key to success in FX trading.  Pick this skill of SPOT FX trading and use the profit take intraday position and strategy position will help you make hugh amount of money.  I had not been focusing on my SPOT trading but currently experiencing strategy position and learning intraday position taking.  Following the strategy had help me make good profit and grew my account equity quite a bit.  

Having to explain why one should be a professional trader is difficult, maybe I am just not a good writer, have language problem, does not know how to put them into words.  But I guess the key motivating factor now seem to be the amount of money I can earn by trading not just my own money but other people money as well.  And it is by trading other people money that will help you to make the most money.

1 comment:

  1. yes i know how it feels to be trading fulltime, my first live forex trade starts next month.. wish me luck!

    kch

    ReplyDelete