EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, May 14, 2011

14 May 2011 - What a rare saturday!

Saturday 14th May 2011, a very rare saturday for me since it was only 3 hours of work and spend sometime with groups of friends / colleagues.  Anyway before I continues with my saturday, I shall start with Friday the 13th...

Interestingly, while recalling the events for put into this entry, I realized that first time ever did I felt this way.  I am not superstitious, it's just coincidental and most probably I can get to blame it on the day itself - Friday the 13th.

I got home from work on thursday night, reaching home at about 1am, meaning it's already Friday the 13th morning.  I realized that I had left my keys in office and had to call to wake up my family to open the door for me.  What a way to start this Friday the 13th!  As usual, I did not wake up on time the following morning and had to get a cab to work.  Best of all, I had my biggest lose of the week, giving back all my profit made the past trading week to the market.  Now I have to start from scratch again. :(

So is it really because it's Friday the 13th?

Nevertheless, I had a great saturday having to work only 3 works and get to catch a movie at The Cathay with FDO, YIN and VAN.  After tidying the office, we took a train to The Cathay and meet up with YIN before proceeding for our lunch at Popeyes and watched the movie Priest.

The movie wasn't really fantastic, maybe our expectation was too high.  After the movie, we went to Plaza Singapura Swensen's for ice cream before parting our way home.  I went to Sengkang - Jalan Kayu to meet up with Ronghui, Yingshun, Petrina, Edwin, Desmond and his wife for dinner.  Mikaela was the only kid and I took a few photo of her, an usual thing I do whenever I meet up with them.  Looking at the photo, you really see how fast they grow up and also realize how fast time has flies pass.
After the dinner and drinks, went home and I ended a great saturday.  Having a good ends to this rare day, let me add on another piece of good new.  After having working so hard for the past year and seeing the company growing and finally expanding, I am also finally getting offered for a regular employment with basic salary.  After having almost a year of hourly rated, but I kinda like this way of rewards, you are being paid for what you worked for and I get to maximize my salary as well, haha... Anyway it's a good offer and I am happy with what I am doing, of course I am also planning of something and hopefully being able to put it into execution soon.  Also not forgetting, I am trying hard cutting down on the number of cigarette I am smoking each day and hopefully totally quit by the end of the year.  I am not forcing myself as I know cold turkey is not going to work for me anymore, hence will have to do it the right way and slowly get it out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment