EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Don't believe me... cause I dun believe it myself...

No one is going to believe that I walked Orchard Road from end to end, to be exact, from Orchard Tower to Plaza Singapura on Christmas Eve ALONE!!! But the truth and fact is...

I really did that and it was the longest walk I ever had, largely due to the crowd and construction site at the area only worsen the situation. Along the way, I took some pictures of the Christmas lightings and decorations that the shopping malls had put up.


The first shot taken at the cross junction at Lido. Lido is going through a major revamp / renovation...

The spiral Christmas Tree just outside the side entrance of Marriott.

Taken outside Paragon.

Taken at one of the junction, the ribbon on the lamp post...



Shopping Malls (Center Points & Orchard Central across the street) decorations...

While walking through the crowd, I am also constantly looking for a place to chill out, which was my main reason why I was there in the first place. However, it's either too crowded or I simply dun like the place. Hence continued walking until the Hawker Centre opposite the Grand Hotel and had my dinner there before continuing the journey down Orchard Road.

Finally, decided to catch a movie and check my iPhone for availability. Watching movie alone had always been convenient as you can simply slot yourself into a single seat. Decided on the show to watch, I moved on towards the cinema, Golden Village @ Plaza Singapura.


The final two pictures I took, before getting into the cineplex at Plaza Singapura. First one is of the Istana Park opposite The Istana Entrance and the other is just outside the entrance of Plaza Singapura.

And this is the Chirstmas movie I watched! 47 RONIN...
It's a movie about 47 samurai who, upon the death of their master became lordless samurai (ronin) and how they found purpose and reason to fight and avenge their death lord. Interesting movie with a bit of Japan history lesson within.

AND THAT'S XMAS 2013 FOR ME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment