EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Bellroy Travel Wallet - 26 December 2013

The Mont Blanc wallet I bought a few years back, cannot really remember when I got it, but I think it should have probably served me for a good 6 years at least.
I had wanted to send it in for servicing for quite a while but finally decided to get a new one instead. Nevertheless, this wallet had served me well and had definitely been worth the brand and price that I had paid for.

Did a search on Google for a wallet shop in Singapore near my place before leaving my house for it, but instead was attracted by this and the rest is history.


The Bellroy Travel Wallet

Can you spot the different? The one on the left is without passport while the right one has my passport in it!!!
 Though a bit long in length, it allow one to keep the passport in it as well as air ticket and boarding pass. It also has slots for often used cards and the in frequently used ones. It also come with a micro pen for used in filling in document and custom forms.
And finally, in the book of instruction, the last page is the commonly used words in different countries...





No comments:

Post a Comment