EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

Trading Result for December (1-9 Dec 2010)

It had really been awhile since I update my blog with my trading result, especially so after I joined Six Capital as a Trainee Dealer.  Sad to say, I had yet to meet the benchmark to be hired by the company, but as many who know, I am currently employed as their Executive Officer looking after their trading operation and some Administrative task.  I enjoyed myself doing all the task I am put in-charge and also at the same time making progress in my trading skill.  I never thought I was a slow learner, but when it come to trading, I really have to admit that I am not only a slow learner but an extremely slow learner, haha...

Nevertheless, no matter how slow l am, I still see progression in my trading and that matter MOST!  I am improving...  From trading DEMO with daily losses to LIVE trading with still daily losses, until now I am seeing more profitable days and they are consecutively.

This show my accumulated result for the month of Dec 2010 from 1st till 9th

And these are my daily result... (the two empty lines are weekends)

Seriously, nothing really fantastic here but it's just an encouragement for myself that I am progressing slowly but moving forward toward being a professional trader.

I had these thoughts before on if I do not make the mark but a long time, what would I do?  I had make plans for myself and I will discuss about this in another entry.  I am also currently trying what something to supplement as my secondary income.  Many will say I am crazy when they find out what it is, and nope, I am not revealing until I made my success...

"Success through Perseverance"

Mey reminded me Bedok Town Secondary School motto, dunno whether I had remembered it correctly haha... but should be correct no doubt, even if it's not, shouldn't be too far off.  

Compared to months ago, I am definitely better off now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and walking and moving towards it.  I am very sure one day I will reach the end of the tunnel and be embrace by the warm light over the other end.... ;p

2 comments:

  1. Freddy,

    gd luck to your goal; hope u'll make it.

    I am curious, what is and why being a "professional trader" your goal? Is it an attractive thing, another "in thing"? Are there alot of advantages or pay to be doing that? Isnt getting a fulltime, well paying job the dreams of typical Sgporeans? You can afford to be slack at times is one thing I could think of being an employee, another is the cpf and medical benefits. Besides there is the bonuses and Promotions, career development and progression prospect to look fwd to if one is hardworking and capable. I hope u are not swayed by the make money in your pyjamas by taking so and so courses thingy...



    Regards.

    kc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kc

    Thanks for your well wishes as well as visiting my blog.

    I will put my thoughts on why I wanted to become a professional trader in my next entry, but first I need to find time to put them together and post it up. There are more to it actually and definitely not just a make money in pajamas. That's a wrong perception. ;p

    ReplyDelete