EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!

Happy New Year to all my friends and readers.  Time had really passed by like a flash, looking back, it was just like yesterday when I set some goals for myself in 2011.  Now 2011 is history and it's time to reflect and set some new goals for 2012.

Nothing much had been accomplished in 2011, but definitely it had been a fruitful year in building my foundation and getting my career as a professional trader a good head start.  Towards the last month of 2011, I finally had my first step towards being a professional trader.  FED INVESTMENTS PTE LTD was incorporated on 11 November 2011.  Thank you very much to those who had showed their support and FAITH in me.

In the year 2012, I am going to focus on my company growth and eventually making it become my main income stream, targeting at least $4000 monthly at the second half of the year.  Currently, I still have a monthly paycheck and hence there are tasks that need to be completed.  With my monthly paycheck, I hope my company will be able to provide me with an additional $2000 income monthly.  If everything goes as planned, then I should soon see myself focusing 100% on trading.

Hence, resolution for year 2012:-

1.   Trade daily to acquire confidence and skills competency.

2.   Expanding FED INVESTMENTS PTE LTD.

Wish me good luck and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

3 comments:

  1. Fred, what are the conditions for investing into FED... thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous, thank you for asking. The main condition would be your trust and support for me. I offer capital protection and minimum return of 8% annually.

      Delete
    2. Hi Anonymous, do drop me an email at freddylim@live.com to find out more too!

      Delete