EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Improving your Trading Game

Someone left a comment for me asking where I had been and been so quiet for such a long time.  Oh well I had been trading and training hard trying to attain my goals.  It had been a journey filled with challenges.  Nevertheless, came across this articles in TFJ recently and find it may be useful for those out there reading my blog.

Issues to consider when improving your game.

1.  The effect on important others in your life
2.  Your resources
3.  Trade-offs
4.  Where to make those changes

Potential areas in which you can improve your game.

1.  Knowledge of the markets and learning technical skills
2.  Psychological skills
3.  Adding or deleting strategies
4.  Adding or deleting market
5.  Changing your level of risk
6.  Changing trading time commitment

I am in fact developing myself in the (1) and (2) area.  It's difficult and full of challenges, but I am pressing on and trying harder everyday to better myself for a brighter future in time to come. ;p

2 comments: