EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Determined to be a Spot Forex Dealer

I was told about this opportunity by Ruilong who had seen the advertisement in Straits Times.  We sent our resume to the email address and attended the career briefing.  Thereafter, I decided to take on the training program and learn to trade forex profitably and earn a rewarding income monthly.

I started the training program since 5 Apr 2010 and is presently going through nothing else but trading sessions, just like what the advertisement had said, Training in Forex Trading is in the Trading itself.  I have yet to reach the stage where I am profitable, but I am determined to be one day.  I also want to become one of the proprietary forex dealer for the company to trade for institutions.

For now, I am just going to concentrate and stay focus on my trading to be profitable. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment