EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

FOREX end-of-week update (8-12 Mar 10)

Another week of negative result, account shrinking in size again.  Profitable trades were often followed by negative trades, hence only able to minimise my losses throughout the entire week.  Watching and trading price action is not as simple and easy as it seem.  Well, nothing is simple and easy in this world.  It take alots of effort and determination to win the race.  Need to have more patience in trading and making that critical decision.

Attended a career briefing at the end of the week, a career of choice seriously.  After attending it, I do have the urge to sign up for it but it requires one to pay SGD3500 for the course and does not necessarily means employment.  You have to attend the course and show results within 18 weeks to be selected for employment.  I look at it this way, no matter employed or not, it's a skill learned and can be utilised so whether employed or not does not really matter, but since I had been jobless for such a "long" time (almost 5 months to be exact), I simply do not have so much extra cash to sign up for the course unless I have a sponsor.  I find this career to be a rewarding one and it's also one of my career of choice.  I am still considering it seriously though my biggest fall back is the SGD3500. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment