EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, February 21, 2010

FOREX end-of-week Summary (15-19 Feb 10)

Nice trade last week, following the trend and riding it at appropriate time.  Best trade of the day usually occur between 9pm to 1 am local time, hence I will be staying awake most night to ensure that I am able to watch the market and follow the action when appropriate.
  
Made my calculation on my excel sheet and it reveal that if everyday I meet I target, I would be able to see the end of the tunnel between June-July 2010 period.  Draft out a plan in my mind on what I will need to do to reach my goal.  Will reveal my goal in another entry when I have the time.  For the next few weeks, I will be testing my strategy again and again to ensure that I am on the right track.  At the meantime, no withdrawal from my account as I will be compounding it to ensure I meet my target and goal by the end of this year.

Resolution for year 2010 came late this year, not on 1 Jan 10 but on CNY, haha... ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment