EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, December 12, 2009

FOREX end-of-week Summary (7-11 Dec 09)

Pretty good week with 8 trades, making a profitable week. Relying heavily on analysis report from ActionForex, following them closely and making my trade decision and exit. I am also training myself to spot resistance and support from my chart and the reports help me to confirm that I am right. So far so good, had been getting them rather close to what was reported. Next week, will be selling EURUSD and buying USDJPY week, however I am getting wary of the holidays season coming up. It's a well known fact that most banker will pull out the fund during this period and go enjoy their holidays. Hence, I have to be extremely watchful of the market movement.

Still growing my account to a more significant amount... ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment