EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, November 30, 2009

FOREX end-of-week Summary (23-27 Nov 09)

Looking at the summary, you would have guess correctly that last week trading was good and my account had doubled. Over the weekend, analysis was made to check what I had done the past week to ensure such result. Apparently, most of my trade were made along with the trend that the currency pairs was going. My TP and SL were set at the respective resistance and support. Hence, I could simple say that only two lines were used in my setup and of course others tools / indicators were used to confirmed the preceding trend. I am making good progress again and I am expecting to repeat the process and grow my account progressively. No more silly mistakes and trade decision made by greed and quick gains thoughts.

Always remember TREND IS YOUR BEST FRIEND!!! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment