EmailCashPro

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Supper on National Day Eve

8 Aug 09 - After work, I met up with Yingshun and Youxing family. The rest either did not reply my SMS or was busy and had other programs arranged. I was at Block 511 Bedok Market 1 hour ahead of the meeting time and read the newspaper. Some thoughts and memories also came back and lingers in my mind when I read about the Pledge of the Moment articles. Also the invitation by Michael Chor to criuse out to sea on National Day to watch the fireworks triggered the many thoughts and memories I had.

Come to think of it, I started this blog with fireworks, in fact earlier on before I posted this entry, I was reading my entries since last year. In a few weeks times, my blog would be 1 year old. Fireworks, I do like them as they are beautiful but short-lived, I still remembered, I took the trouble and squeezed through human traffic as well as traffic jam just to have them taken down in pictures. Posted them on my facebook and started blogging it, for that one person. This sure bring back memories. Sweet or bitter?

Well, I have definitely walked out of the dark days back then. Tommorrow criuse would be one of fun with new friends I had made during my tour in SAFYC. Also it will be a different experience and view point from the sea.

The two young families came and we had our dinner / supper and catch up. Looking at their child, also reflected to me how times had flied passed. Look at Mikaela, she is already walking on her own steadily and starting to learn how to run, and Petrina, their second daughter is coming into this world in a few weeks time.
Yvonne and Youxing, happily serving their princess, Raynie too. Yvonne still told me next time will be my turn. Like what I had mentioned in my previous post, Fate work in a Mystical Way, maybe it's really just not my time yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment